struts-user mailing list archives

From Micael Carreira <mcarre...@itclinical.com>
Subject Re: JSON plugin: filter fields in a Map with Lists
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:27:22 GMT
Hello Yasser, thanks for your reply.

It did not work. The configuration you suggested, sends nothing in JSON
object.

I also tried this configuration:

<param name="includeProperties">
     result\..+,
     result,interestingProperty
</param>

But it sends all properties, including notInterestingProperty.

Best regards,

Email Signature
Micael Carreira
Software Developer 	Logo
<https://www.itclinical.com&utm_source=mail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=signature>

Rua Augusto Macedo, 12-B
1600-794 Lisbon - Portugal
t: +351 21 714 4500
www.itclinical.com
<http://www.itclinical.com&utm_source=mail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=signature>

	Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/ITClinical> LinkedIn icon
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/itclinical>
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a
mistake does not occur in the future.