struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Black Box Tesing v White Box Testing
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:39:52 GMT
On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 06:36 Zahid Rahman <zahidr1000@gmail.com> wrote:

> You're right except in a bespoke hardware , software environment they tend
> to use 68k Motorola chip to eliminate internal unknown risks.

I haven't worked on a 68k product for twenty years--I'd be *very* surprised
if anyone had designed one into a system in the last decade or more. I'm
not sure if they still produce the hardened version, but I don't recall
many space-based systems using them, although it was in some military
hardware--a long time ago.

But that's not really relevant--almost nobody does embedded systems work;
it's an edge-case.

--
em: davelnewton@gmail.com
mo: 908-380-8699