struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S2.5.22 custom StrutsTypeConverter values parameter has changed?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2019 07:47:55 GMT
niedz., 29 gru 2019 o 20:38 Burton Rhodes <burtonrhodes@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> It appears I needed to change my tag to the following (removing the null
> check from within the getText() method):
>
> <s:hidden name=" xaction.splitAssistant" id="xactionSplitAssistant"
> value="%{xaction.splitAssistant != null
> ? getText('format.percent',{xaction.splitAssistant * 100}) : ''}" />

I assume you have migrated from 2.5.20 to 2.5.22? Would you mind
creating a JIRA ticket? I would like to investigate this issue deeper.
It can be also a problem of nested expressions as you embedded an
expression inside "%{getText()}" expression.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/