struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: specific : WARNING : Redundant code
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:00:08 GMT
sob., 16 lis 2019 o 12:24 zahis Rahman <zahidr1000@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Thank you.
> I am just pleased that I found a JVM [JDK8 ] version which ensures stability in the underlying
application dependency.
> IBM  are also  only releasing jdk8,  I suspect they are also waiting for the resolution.
 The same error was appearing in Spring frame work..

Struts 2.5.22 was officially released so you can check it on Java 11

> Also I like to mention that the following code is redundant in the blank application
template in Web.xml and  index.html due the way struts2 framework works.

> <welcome-file-list>
>     <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
> </welcome-file-list>

Hm... I recall some issues when request is FORWARDed, instead of a
pure request. I would left it as this is also a good documentation
like option.

Regard
--
Łukasz