struts-user mailing list archives

From Zahid Rahman <zahidr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: convention plugin Issue
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2019 11:58:05 GMT
I think the convention plugin should perform a validation a check for the
presence of multiple same class names within different
package names. That ambiguity has been shown by my test.
After all it is quite feasible and likely that we could have multiple same
class names from different package names
from jars which have been placed on the classpath.
We cant have the convention plugin randomly (as shown by my test)
executing random code.