struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles upgrade Path
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:51:27 GMT
pon., 23 mar 2020 o 10:41 amit vijayvargee <amitvijayvargee@gmail.com>
napisał(a):
> We are currently looking to migrate struts 2.3 and tiles 2 to newer version. As per the
security scan, existing tiles (2.0) version is deprecated and reported some vulnerability
in it.
> Could you please help to answer following queries?
> •       Possible options to migrate to newer version, we are planning to upgrade to
struts 2.5 with tiles plugin, please confirm
> •       Any migration documentation or reference link would be helpful
> •       Any challenges/issues during the upgrade cycle?

Have you read this
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration
?

> •       Support lifecycle & maintainability of struts2-tiles-plugin

Same as Struts

> •       As per the maven repository struts2-tiles-plugin has only compile tile dependency
upon tiles-jars (core, api etc..) and doesn’t required to bundle with the deployable artifact
(.war)?

It will be bundled once you will use a propre Maven package format.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/