subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: List of all files in conflict
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 13:53:20 GMT
Lasse Kliemann wrote:
> Is there a reliable and direct way to get a list of all files
> that are in conflict for a particular working copy? Of course,
> one can parse the output of 'svn status' or 'svn status --xml',
> but maybe there is something like 'svn status --conflicts'?

There's a thinly veiled sense of distrust in Subversion's command-line
output here whose source I'm sure would make a great anecdote, but let me
assure you that the likes of 'svn status' piped through an appropriate
'grep' will do exactly what you want.

Alternatively, you can write you own program around Subversion's public API
to harvest and report only the conflicted files.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>