subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <michael.l.br...@philips.com>
Subject RE: Recovering repository with multiple missing rev/ files
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:49:51 GMT

Oh crap.  Here I am thinking all this time that the working copy catually had a copy of the
log to work from.  Ya, I know, it would make the user's area large, but would allow working
off-line.
Oh well. NEVERMIND
MB
 --
You design it, I'll build it
e-mail: michael.l.brown@philips.com

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.