subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <michael.l.br...@philips.com>
Subject RE: Recovering repository with multiple missing rev/ files
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:51:42 GMT

We are currently at a version that is earlier than 1.5, but updating real soon.  The new version
is currently under test.
MB
 --
You design it, I'll build it
e-mail: michael.l.brown@philips.com

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.