subversion-users mailing list archives

From Boris Epstein <borepst...@gmail.com>
Subject a place to host my open source SVN-based project: soliciting suggestions
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 00:27:12 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking to start an open source project (possibly, several). They
will be in Java and my SCM system of choice is SVN - we have been
using it for some time and are happy with it.

What I am trying to decide is where the best place to host it would
be. Free would be most preferable but I am not averse to paying money
for hosting provided I know what I am paying for. I am located in the
US - not that that should make any difference.

Any thoughts, advice, recommendations much welcome.

Cheers,

Boris.