subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject Merge conflict markers... indicate what?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:09:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am doing our weekly merge from our release version project path to our new version development
path. I am a bit confused at what the conflict markers are showing me... here is the snippet
of the code with the conflict markers:

<<<<<<< .working
                                If loBudgetCheck.OBMsg Is Nothing Then
                                    Exit For
                                End If
=======
                                If Not loBudgetCheck.OBMsg Is Nothing Then

What does this mean?  I expected to see the change made in the target as working and the change
made in the source as "right".

BOb