subversion-users mailing list archives

From Di Hu <...@purdue.edu>
Subject Help: svn: Working copy 'XXXX/XXXX/XXX' locked
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:04:12 GMT

Hi everyone:

I have some problems in using svn commands. I think this is because I have
some file which have same names but in different cases(such as align.c and
Align.c).

I tried to delete one of the files, and got:
Hu-DimatoMacBook-Pro:reconstruction3d dhu$ svn delete
/Users/dhu/reconstruction3D/Align.c
svn: Working copy '/Users/dhu/reconstruction3D' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

I typed "svn cleanup" and tried again.  Then I got:
Hu-DimatoMacBook-Pro:reconstruction3d dhu$ svn delete
/Users/dhu/reconstruction3D/Align.c
svn: Use --force to override this restriction
svn: '/Users/dhu/reconstruction3D/Align.c' is not under version control

I also tried "mv" and "rm" , but both of them responded me "svn: 'Align.c'
is not under version control".

Can someone help me fix this problem? Thanks a lot!!

Di