subversion-users mailing list archives

From "James Mindrup" <jmind...@kumc.edu>
Subject Cannot use javahl nor command line svn client
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:19:22 GMT
We've been successfully using ant scripts in conjunction with subversion to check out/compile
code from the subversion repository in a windows xp environment.  we recently got new machines
with windows 7 operating system and now when i try to run the ant build script I get the following
error:  Cannot use javahl nor command line svn client...  does this have anything to do with
windows 7 operating system.  i think everything else is set up on the new machine (environment
vars, svn .jars are in the right place, etc..) as it was on the old machines but I can't run
the ant scripts any longer.  Any ideas?