subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Problem with commit
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:53:09 GMT

On Jul 23, 2010, at 03:08, Ameet Nanda wrote:

> Nevamind got it fixed. I changed the subversion.conf from
>
> <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>

> <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND CHECKOUT PROPPATCH PUT MERGE DELETE MKACTIVITY OPTIONS REPORT>
>
> and got it working.

So, now you're limiting authentication to all methods except GET PROPFIND CHECKOUT PROPPATCH
PUT MERGE DELETE MKACTIVITY OPTIONS and REPORT... what methods does that leave, exactly, which
will still be authenticated? That is, I think you've "solved" the problem by effectively turning
off authentication.