subversion-users mailing list archives

From Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>
Subject Re: can i svn cat without keyword expansion
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 22:38:08 GMT

you can use curl or wget if you're using http:// or https:// scheme.

> The original poster in this thread asked about using "svn cat" and
> disabling the keywords: quite sensible, really.

Who said anything about not providing this feature?  I would find it useful when I do diffs
also.  This was just a workaround if you needed a single file without keywords.  For a trees
worth, of course, it would be painful to script to do a checkout without keyword expansion.

Blair