subversion-users mailing list archives

From Adham Hassan <acha...@gmail.com>
Subject Post-commit hook doesn't run after a failed commit
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 08:44:21 GMT
I'm using the TortoiseSVN client v1.6.10 and I'm trying to get a
post-commit hook script to run even if the commit fails, and have the
called script read if there's an error, and take a chosen action. The
issue I'm running into is the post-commit script seems to only be
called if the commit succeeded. The TortoiseSVN manual states
"Post-commit - Called after the commit finishes (whether successful
or not)." Is there any way to get the post-commit hook to run every
time?

Thanks for the help.