subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: viewing svn logs?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:10:29 GMT
> Here is what I would need:
>
> For someone without SVN access be able to see what's files have
> been committed/added/deleted/updated,revisions, etc.
>
> I believe it would essentially need to parse the SVN log file and
> display the information in a nice format online (or something)
>
> Tools I have at my disposal:
>
> 1) SVN within dreamweaver (windows machine)
> 2) SVN server in linux
> 3) our web browsers
>
> Am I missing any information that you can think of?
>
> Thanks for helping me out!

BTW: Just because you are using Dreamweaver's internal svn support that doesn't preclude you
from installing TortoiseSVN to view repo and logs.

For someone to view that info the will need read access to the repository. So, they could
use TSVN. Or... as others suggest use ViewVC or other such web UI based tools.

BOb