subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: AW: German console output
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:01:19 GMT
Guten Tag Mark Phippard,
am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010 um 14:53 schrieben Sie:

> It is a server distribution.  Apache and ViewVC are not useless, they
> are critical parts of a functioning server distribution.

Only for those who don't already run Apache and don't want to use the
stand alone server Subversion provides. And why is ViewVC preferred
over WebSVN, for example? I already run Apache, prefer WebSVN and a
setup where Subversion runs it's own server, or in my case two of
them.

The point is, that people like me, or maybe just me at all ;-), would
really appreciate an (semi-?)official download source where I can just
download win32 binaries with all parts of Subversion, without overhead
like Apache and ViewVC.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow