subversion-users mailing list archives

From 'Daniel Shahaf' <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Bug report against SVN 1.6.13
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:24:13 GMT
Paul Maier wrote on Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 22:30:23 +0200:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> thanks for having taken over this idea.

No problem.

> One question:
> Does your solution code and testing code also cover the case when the copy source is
a URL?

> svn cp svn://...../a b
> should also leave file b as read-write, doesn't it?

Should, but doesn't.

> Or if a whole directory is copied (from wc or from URL) and our file is contained somewhere
in the depth of that directory?

Agreed, but haven't tested this.

> Thanks & regards,
>   Paul

Well, you know the drill...  Would you like to patch that yourself?  If
not, could you file an issue (please include a link to this thread and
add 'danielsh' to the CC list), and I or someone else will get to it.