subversion-users mailing list archives

From Franz Weiss | ecofinance <Franz.We...@ecofinance.com>
Subject crash dump in merge
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:56:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

I had a crash dump while merging changes from trunk to a branch. There where one added file
and one changed file in trunk.
My steps:

1.       Root directory of my branch is 'd:\develop\its\p10\src'

2.       Go to subdirectory 'bg\src\stat\10'

3.       Merge command:
svn merge http://svn/svn/its/trunk/classic/bg/src/stat/10

This gave me the following messages:

d:\develop\its\p10\src\bg\src\stat\10>svn merge http://svn/svn/its/trunk/classic/bg/src/stat/10
-- Zusammenführen von r1286 bis r1292 in ».«:
U    main.rul
A    cbgstat.cmd
This application has halted due to an unexpected error.
A crash report and minidump file were saved to disk, you can find them here:
C:\Users\frw\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20101004134347.log
C:\Users\frw\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20101004134347.dmp
Please send the log file to users@subversion.apache.org to help us analyse
and solve this problem.

d:\develop\its\p10\src\bg\src\stat\10>svn status
  L     .
M       main.rul
A  +    cbgstat.cmd

It's funny, but the changes where merged successfully (I've checked content). Only had to
'svn cleanup'.
The crash is reproducible.

Kind regards
--
Franz Weiss
Senior Software Engineer / Architecture & Performance

ecofinance Finanzsoftware & Consulting GmbH
Arche Noah 11, 8020 Graz, Austria, +43/(0)316/908030

www.ecofinance.com<http://www.ecofinance.com>

Managing Directors: Peter Haberler, Willibald Rieder, Dr. Karlheinz Schloegl Commercial Register:
FN 163286b, Graz

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by
mistake) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any form of disclosure,
reproduction, distribution by the unintended addressee is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Although we make use of up-to-date anti-virus software, we cannot accept any responsibility
for damage caused by viruses, worms and the like through our e-mails.