subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Steven W. Orr" <ste...@syslang.net>
Subject Question about new server features from 1.2.1 to today
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 16:37:26 GMT
Please be gentle since I'm sort of new at this.

We are using svn client software that's around the 1.6.6 area, but the
server hasn't been upgraded since the paleolithic era. It sits at 1.2.1.

I am being asked what the *feature* differences are between the 1.2.1
server and the latest version. I took a quick poke at the ChangeLog and
release notes, but the ability to see what the differences are at the
server side (versus client) are not clear.

I see on

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/

a very concise description of what generally to expect.

If someone could point me in the right direction (or expound a bit) on
what the server feature side of things look like, that would be very
helpful.

TIA

Steve Orr