subversion-users mailing list archives

From Itamar O <itamar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checked Subversions code with cppcheck
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:06:58 GMT
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Philipp Kloke <philipp.kloke@web.de> wrote:

> ?I am not sure if I am answering correctly (because I usually do not use
> mailing lists, I just selected the "Answer to all" button of my mail
> program), but I hope so.

> I now checked the code again, but with a newer version of cppcheck. The
> results are in the attachement.
>
> If you would like to try to check the code by yourself, see
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppcheck/ (the tool is very easy to use)

I wonder - it seems that Subversion is covered by static-analysis from
scan.coverity (http://scan.coverity.com/rungAll.html),
which is a powerful commercial analysis tool (not affiliated), but the
cppcheck report posted here has stuff that are surely detected by
coverity...
Are the dev's really using the reports from scan.coverity?