subversion-users mailing list archives

From Tech Geek <techgeek12...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending attachments in email using mailer.py script
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:16:17 GMT
Let's say I have an exisiting repository at /var/lib/svn/projectA with
(tags, branches, trunk structure) on my Linux system.

I am using the mailer.py script and mailer.conf file [1] in my post-commit
hook for sending out emails whenever a new release tag (like
projectA/tags/REL-1.0) is created and that is working fine.

My quesiton:
Is there a way I can send a file whose location is
at projectA/tags/REL-1.0/source.zip as an attachment in the emails that get
sent (using mailer.py) whenever a new tag is created?

Thanks

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/hook-scripts/mailer/