subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ing. Paolo Mazzoni" <paolo.mazz...@it-expert.it>
Subject I need some help with a bad revision :(
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 08:18:38 GMT
?First of all, sorry for my english that is not my mother language.

Some times ago i did a branch in my project, i tryed to do a project folder:

- trunk
- branches
    - branch1
- tags

Later i had to develop disconnected from my SVN server so i checked out in my notebook ALL
the project folder,
because i don't know when i have to work on the trunk (for example, i'm developing the branch
one and the customer call me to fix a bug in the trunk).
I had TortoiseSVN installed.

So i modified the trunk and the branch1 and then i committed all with TortoiseSVN at the project
root level of directory. Doing so several times i had that in every revision i have files
modified from trunk and from branch togheter.

The problem is when i try to merge revisons of trunk to the branch1, i got all "local tree
conflicts" on every directory at the project main directory:
For example (for a Netbeans project):

- src
- web
- nbproject
- ...
- build.xml

So it is impossible to merge...

How can i resolve this ? It is due to my "cross-branch" revisions ? Because i don't think
to have deleted or renamed files in the project.

Thank you