subversion-users mailing list archives

From MonicaS <castaneda.mon...@gmail.com>
Subject TortoiseSVN Subtrees showing at same level of trees.
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:08:37 GMT
I'm new to TortoiseSVN, so I'm sorry if this is a silly questions.

We have svn+ssh installed on a linux box.
svn  version 1.4.6
Tortoise 1.6.12

My problem is that tortoiseSVN is showing svn trees at the same level
of the subtrees, when I select the subtree I get the error 'URL svn
+ssh://user@machine/root/SubDir1.1' non-existent in that revision.

Example:

I have the following on SVN:

Root (main repository folder):
              Dir1
                    SubDir1.1
                    SubDir1.2
                    SubDir1.3
              Dir2
              	    SubDir2.1
              	    SubDir2.2
              	    SubDir2.3

When using tortoiseSVN I fill the URL with svn+ssh://user@machine/Root
This show me:
	Dir1
	Dir2

	This is correct.
	When I select Dir1 (to be expanded), I get the following

	Dir1
	SubDir1.1
	SubDir1.2
        SubDir1.3
        Dir2

        The URL was not updated, it continues to be on svn+ssh://
user@machine/Root
        When I select SubDir1.1 I get the error.

        The error is correct, because the toroise URL is trying to get
to :

         svn+ssh://user@machine/Root/SubDir1.1  (This does not exist).

         The correct path should be:
         svn+ssh://user@machine/Root/Dir1/SubDir1.1

Why the URL is not being udpated, why tortoise SVN is showing me trees
and
subtrees inthe same level.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Monica