subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Waseem Bokhari" <waseem.bokh...@netsoltech.com>
Subject RE: pre-lock.bat Failed in Repo browser
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:46:54 GMT
We are working in Windows Environment. Visual SVN on Server Side as administration Tool and
Tortoise SVN of Client. We are using HTTPS as well.

Repository URL looks as :-

https://ServerMachine.Domain.com:8443/svn/MyRepository

Thanks in advance

Muchas gracias!
Waseem Bokhari

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Diers [mailto:mdiers@elego.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:39 PM
To: Waseem Bokhari
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: pre-lock.bat Failed in Repo browser

DISCLAIMER:  This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely

for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised
that
any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
 If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by return email and destroy
this email
message and its attachments.  This communication may contain forward-looking statements
relating to the development of NetSol Technologies' products and services and future operations.
The words "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," variations of such words, and similar

expressions, identify forward looking statements, but their absence does not mean that the

statement is not forward-looking.  Views and opinions contained herein are those of the author
of
this email and do not necessarily represent those of NetSol Technologies.  Statements contained

herein are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties
and
assumptions that are difficult to predict. The company will not undertake to update any statements

contained herein.

WARNING: The recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.

Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this
email, the company does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of
this email or attachment. Note: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.