subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: ra_replay, mergeinfo and externals
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 02:27:40 GMT
Does svnsync manage to replicate that svn:externals property?

If yes, then the replay API does provide it to you.

Patrick Mézard wrote on Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 22:23:04 +0100:
> Hello,
>
> When replaying a revision merging an svn:externals property from a branch B to another
A, using the svn python binding for svn_ra_replay, I get a property change event for svn:mergeinfo,
but no event for the svn:externals property being merged into A. Is it expected?

> I hoped the replay API would generate all the events necessary to recreate the repository
being replayed without additional calls. Do I need to retrieve the merged properties manually?