subversion-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Mézard <pmez...@gmail.com>
Subject ra_replay, mergeinfo and externals
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:23:04 GMT
Hello,

When replaying a revision merging an svn:externals property from a branch B to another A,
using the svn python binding for svn_ra_replay, I get a property change event for svn:mergeinfo,
but no event for the svn:externals property being merged into A. Is it expected?

I hoped the replay API would generate all the events necessary to recreate the repository
being replayed without additional calls. Do I need to retrieve the merged properties manually?

This is with macports "svn, version 1.6.13 (r1002816)". A script to reproduce the input repository
is attached.
--
Patrick Mézard