subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Could not get next bucket brigade' error
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:00:15 GMT
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:22 AM, Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 22:34, Konstantin Boyandin <lists@boyandin.name> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Setup: there's a server where Subversion repository is located (working
>> via Apache backend), OS CentOS 5.5, Subversion installed as RPM
>> subversion-1.4.2-4.el5_3.1

Red Hat has published subversion-1.6.11 for RHEL 5.6, and you can grab
and recompile it from your nearest Red Hat SRPM mirror
(http://mirrors.kernel.org/redhat is pretty good.) CentOS 5.6 has been
taking a while to release, so it's not published for CentOS yet.

But there is also the RPMforge release of subversion-1.6.15 at
http://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/. Enjoy, I put up that one (based on
variious previous releases.) I'd urge you to upgrade, ASAP, for a lot
of *other* reasons.