subversion-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Marshall <Oliver.Marsh...@g2support.com>
Subject dav_svn enabled for one hostname only?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:07:38 GMT
Is it possible to enable the dav_svn module for one hostname only?

We have a development box which was just being used for SVN. Then Trac got added, then it
started being used for hosting demo sites, then ..... etc.

We now have about 10 various hostnames on there and we have found if you add /svn on to any
of them you can access the SVN module. This isn't a massive issue as it's password protected
but only the SVN site itself (dev.mydomain.com) is SSL enabled.

Is it possible to have the dav_svn module only work on dev.mydomain.com and not on any others?

Olly