subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: SVN files content Type
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 09:44:10 GMT
Ryan Schmidt wrote on Tue, May 10, 2011 at 01:21:42 -0500:

> On May 9, 2011, at 23:51, D, Dinoj wrote:
>
> > All the “content Types” are set for our apache server.  This is working well
for local apache paths . But if we point this to subversion , it wouldn’t work. Could you
please let me know how to set content type for subversions as well

> For each individual file in the repository, you must set the svn:mime-type property.
Subversion does not use your Apache content types.

There is this bit of the configuration file where we accept an
httpd-like mime.types file:

        "### Set mime-types-file to a MIME type registry file, used to"      NL
        "### provide hints to Subversion's MIME type auto-detection"         NL
        "### algorithm."                                                     NL
        "# mime-types-file = /path/to/mime.types"                            NL

Though, reading the OP's question, he's probably looking for
a mod_dav_svn configuration directive rather than a client-side
setting.