subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Downer" <adam.dow...@ri3k.com>
Subject RE: confusion over external svn diff and merge on windows
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 07:33:46 GMT

> If you just run 'kdiff3' from the shell prompt, do you get another
shell
> prompt before or after you close diff3?
>
> It should be the latter.

Good thought, it is the latter.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE MOVED.
Our new address is 4th Floor, Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1QS. Our new
telephone number is +44 (0) 20 3535 8300.

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your
system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and
any attachments.

Although RI3K believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus or other defect
which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it
is virus free and RI3K does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in any way
from its use.

RI3K Limited is a company registered in England no: 3909745. Registered office 4th Floor,
Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1QS. VAT registration no: 769 0192 07