subversion-users mailing list archives

From Chris McGrath <chris_mcgr...@lifecaremediacenter.com>
Subject Subversion Setup Question
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 19:21:05 GMT
Greetings all! My team has recently grown from just me to three of us and I am in the process
of implementing subversion as our version control system. I am having a little trouble wrapping
my head around what will become the workflow.

Our current setup is:

1 development server that we work off of. This is MAC based.
1 production web server hosted with Rackspace that is Windows based.
1 database server hosted with Rackspace that is Windows based.

Each of us work off an iMac.

So the current work flow is we work off of the files on the development server and when ready
we push them to the production server.

With this in mind, can someone point me in the direction of a decent workflow that utilizes
subversion?