subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: SVN won't let me check in
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 07:13:39 GMT
Guten Tag Merrill, Shaun,
am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011 um 19:01 schrieben Sie:

> however, the developer next to me can log into our server with his
> login on my machine and check in just fine.
[...]
>    C:\SVN\trunk\ETL>svn commit . --username DOMAIN\userName --password Pwd123 -m ""

Does the other developer really uses DOMAIN\userName in this scheme to
login, and not just userName? If yes, contact your server admin and
ask, if you already have a user account. If both of you do exactly the
same on your machine there isn't much more that can deny access.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow