subversion-users mailing list archives

From "D, Dinoj" <Dino...@Honeywell.com>
Subject RE: SVN files content Type
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 06:31:48 GMT
Hi Ryan

Can we make it possible to contact apache content type using any
modules..Setting the svn:mime-type to all individual files is not a good
solution

Thanks & Regards,
Dinoj D
Desk: +91 80 26588360 Extn: 48547
Cell: +91 9916668051
-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Schmidt [mailto:subversion-2011a@ryandesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:52 AM
To: D, Dinoj
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN files content Type

On May 9, 2011, at 23:51, D, Dinoj wrote:

> All the "content Types" are set for our apache server.  This is
working well for local apache paths . But if we point this to subversion
, it wouldn't work. Could you please let me know how to set content type
for subversions as well

For each individual file in the repository, you must set the
svn:mime-type property. Subversion does not use your Apache content
types.