subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rui Gonçalves <rui.goncal...@beubi.com>
Subject Re: svn merge - get the last revision of a file(s)
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 15:26:42 GMT
Hi!

Like I said before, I'm currently using the subclise plugin to manage
all the svn interaction with the repository.

As far as I know, I'm able to select the revisions which I want to
apply but I'm not sure about the following aspect:
- on revision 10, aaa.php has some changes
- on revision 15, aaa.php has other changes

Once on subclipse is not handy to select latest revision of a certain
file (15, considering my example), is there any way to obtain that
information.

Thanks for the help,