subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Krey <a.k...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Perplexing results of SVN commit
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:15:33 GMT
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:13:22 +0000, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Sounds to me like operator error of the following kind: the developer modified the files
in the working copy, and also made identical modifications to the corresponding pristine files
in .svn/text-base (frequently this happens when using a batch search-replace tool).

This would lead me to hope that svn 1.7 will not store the pristine
copies unobfuscated (like, compressed or in a database) so they are not
that easily found.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."