subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Downer" <adam.dow...@ri3k.com>
Subject RE: Custom diff3 command
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:03:17 GMT
Nope, besides, it will be a suitable send off for Jira to cause you a
final bit of pain in using it J

From: Adam Downer [mailto:adam.downer@ri3k.com]
Sent: 20 June 2011 16:39
To: Arpe, Kevin C; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: RE: Custom diff3 command

You will need to write a wrapper script to perform this.

Start here

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.advanced.externaldifftools.html

and configure your subversion to kick off your custom wrapper.
Manipulate the passed in args as you want them and output them to your
diff prog.

Hope this sets you on the right track.

Adam D