subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Schaber" <m.scha...@3s-software.com>
Subject AW: Can I prevent a file from being modified?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:05:46 GMT
Hi, David,

Von: David Myers [mailto:david.myers.24j74@gmail.com]
> What I require is a method where I can make the file truly 'read only'
after a certain point.

My suggestion is a special property you invent yourself (like
FileFrozenReadonly), and a post-commit hook which prevents commits on
all files having that property set. You may even combine it with the
svn:needs-lock property which makes SVN check out the files as
read-only.

Best regards

Markus Schaber

___________________________
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 |
Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber@3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects:
http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner |
Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915