subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Releasing an open source subversion client
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:44:43 GMT
Guten Tag Rajith Chathunga,
am Mittwoch, 17. August 2011 um 13:30 schrieben Sie:

> I think there is no way to visualize a
> repository in a graphical view with existing software.

A lot of client are able to show a revision graph, view a repository
online as files and folders etc., TortoiseSVN for example just seem to
lack the search functions. But there are also web applications for
this purpose with full text index and all that stuff.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow