subversion-users mailing list archives

From Kathy Khaghani <kkhag...@stec-inc.com>
Subject RE: Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 17:10:32 GMT
Stefan,

Thank you so much for your fast response! To give you a bit more info, this error has been
happening with every commit on this repository, I am the only one who uses it, and I read
someplace that I could be timing out so I have set:
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  3600
And SVNPathAuthz off

Also my apache server log says:
[Fri Aug 05 13:19:12 2011] [notice] child pid 9127 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Which again I have not found much useful information about.

Regards,
Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Sperling [mailto:stsp@elego.de]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:01 AM
To: Kathy Khaghani
Cc: 'users@subversion.apache.org'
Subject: Re: Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 09:49:47AM -0700, Kathy Khaghani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using svn, version 1.5.0 (r31699) on Linux Fedora Core release 4 OS,  when I trying
committing a file I get this error message:

line: Secure connection truncated (https://webbuild)

> I am using Openssh openssh-4.0p1-3 and
> LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so
> LoadModule authz_svn_module   modules/mod_authz_svn.so
>

> I have done a lot of search, but have not found an answer to this.  Has anyone, seen
this or know how to fix it?

> Your help is greatly appreciated, since this is our development server and very important
to get this resolved.

The error means that the connection to the server was cut for some
reason.

Maybe someone restarted the server while your commit was in progress?

The only way to find out what really happened is checking the server log.

PROPRIETARY-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INCLUDED

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for use
by the recipient named above. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify
the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the contents of information received in error is strictly prohibited, and violators will
be pursued legally.