subversion-users mailing list archives

From Kathy Khaghani <kkhag...@stec-inc.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:02:44 GMT
 Restored 'military/jquery.advancedSlider.min.js'
Restored 'military/style.css'
Restored 'military/index_old.php'
Restored 'military/jquery.advancedSlider.js'
Restored 'military/advanced-slider.css'
Restored 'military/jquery-1.4.3.min.js'
Restored 'military/excanvas.compiled.js'
Restored 'military/index1.php'

?       stec
?       products
?       css/milstyle.css
M       css/advanced-slider.css
M       military/embeddedssd.php
M       military/index.php
M       military/ruggedssd.php
M       v2nav/headers/v3_military_header.php
?       STEC/v2swf
?       STEC/Scripts
?       STEC/css
?       STEC/ssd
?       STEC/error404.php.k
?       STEC/script
A       STEC/webspeed/images/prod_images
M       STEC/product/mach16.php
M       STEC/product/mach8.php
M       STEC/product/kronos.php
M       STEC/interface/sata.php
?       images/military/slider-assets
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/webuser

[webuser@dev102:/sites/www/military] svn commit -m="" *
Adding         archive
Adding         archive/index1.php
Adding         archive/index_old.php
Sending        embeddedssd.php
Sending        index.php
Sending        performancessd.php
Sending        ruggedssd.php
Transmitting file data ......
Committed revision 9280.

Warning: post-commit FS processing had error 'Can't remove '/users/repos/db/transactions/9279-1.txn/
''.
[webuser@dev102:/sites/www/military] svn list
_notes/
advanced-slider.css
css/
embeddedssd.php
excanvas.compiled.js
images/
index.php
index1.php
index_old.php
jquery-1.4.3.min.js
jquery.advancedSlider.js
jquery.advancedSlider.min.js
js/
performancessd.php
ruggedssd.php
slider-assets/
slider.xml
style.css
v2nav/
[webuser@dev102:/sites/www/military] ll
total 96
drwxr-xr-x  3 webuser webuser  4096 Aug 15 12:37 archive
-rwxr-xr-x  1 webuser webuser 25161 Aug 15 10:53 embeddedssd.php
-rwxr-xr-x  1 webuser webuser  9846 Aug 15 10:43 index.php
drwxrwxr-x  3 webuser webuser  4096 Aug 15 12:00 _notes
-rwxr-xr-x  1 webuser webuser 17340 Aug 15 11:03 performancessd.php
-rwxr-xr-x  1 webuser webuser 20935 Aug 15 10:59 ruggedssd.php
-rw-r--r--  1 webuser webuser  2483 Apr 26 10:28 slider.xml

Thank you Michael, for your response. This server have been in production for a long time
and there is no plan to upgrade it. However openssl is installed on it, OpenSSL 0.9.7f 22
Mar 2005