subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Ciesko (GMAIL)" <jan.cie...@gmail.com>
Subject svnlook changed - howto see all deleted files in pre-/post-commit hooks
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:56:31 GMT
Dear SVN-experts,

I'd like to ask if there is a way to see which particular files have
been deleted when a directory deletion has been commited.

Example:

I add to a repository BAR/Apps the folder Jacobi. With "svnlook changed
"$REPOS"" in the post-commit hook I get the output:
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/LICENSE
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/Makefile
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/Readme
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/bin/
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/src/
A   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/src/jacobi.c

On deleting the folder Jacobi from the repository and running $SVNLOOK
changed "$REPOS" --transaction "$TXN" I'm getting only.
D   BAR/Apps/Jacobi/

Since I'm parsing a Readme file to update a TRAC front-end, I would very
much need to see the individual files that were deleted in the Jacobi
folder, including the Readme. Is there a way of getting this information?

Thanks a lot,
Jan.