subversion-users mailing list archives

From Roland Le Franc <roland.lefr...@free.fr>
Subject Issue when running svn server on windows, any help please?
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:50:54 GMT
Dear All

I've installed svn-win32-1.6.17 on my existing Apache 2.2.17 from WAMP
x32 on a Win7 x64 server, and it works quite ok locally, but not from a
remote client.
Is there any advice you guys can give me to help fix this problem?

More specifically:
- from the svn server PC, I can do svn operations to "localhost", or to
"127.0.0.1", but not to "name-of-the-svn-server" (which is the same pc)
- from a remote client PC, I can't do svn operations to
"name-of-the-svn-server"

Though, from the svn server PC, I can browse
http://name-of-the-svn-server/, and I can also do it from the remote
client PC.

I suspect it has something to do with IPv6 versus IPv4 nd SVN/Apache, no?

Regards
-Roland