subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Schaber" <m.scha...@3s-software.com>
Subject AW: Subversion Branch/Merge Graphical Display
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 08:37:13 GMT
Hi, Tony,

Von: Tony Butt [mailto:Tony.Butt@cea.com.au]

> Some tools (noticeably TortoiseSVN and kdesvn) are quite capable of
> showing the branch history. I have found nothing which is capable of
> showing merge history. I would have thought that with the advent of
> svn:mergeinfo, that sufficient information is present to deduce the
> merges.

AFAIK, SmartSVN can show mergeinfo, but I never tried it myself.

Best regards

Markus Schaber

We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber@3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten
HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915