subversion-users mailing list archives

From zhiwei chen <zhiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with large() file commit
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 09:55:38 GMT
hello,everyone.

I am having a problem when trying to commit a large number of changes in one
go.

It gets so far and then comes back with a message of the form:

Commit failed (details follow):
PUT of 'xxx': could not connect to server (https://www.xx.com)

I am using TortoiseSVN to commit the changes but I think this is more of a
problem with Apache timing out before the commit is completed. I can
successfully check the code in if I do it in smaller chunks.

I am running subversion 1.6.11 and mod_dav_svn.so 1.4.x on linux. Is this a
known problem? If so, what should I do to fix this problem?

Thanks