subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Chathunga <jarchathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing an open source subversion client
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:30:26 GMT
Hi all,
Thanks for your replies. Sorry for the previous less detailed
email. Actually we are implementing this software only for the visualization
of a subversion repository. I think there is no way to visualize a
repository in a graphical view with existing software.I'm sending a document
which describes the functions of our project, with this email. And we will
upload the source code on a public server in few days and announce the URL
here. your comments are really valuable to us.

Thanks you very much.

--
Cheers,
Chathunga