subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andy Levy <andy.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TortoiseSVN crashes
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 10:42:20 GMT
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 02:29, Cooke, Mark <mark.cooke@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hello,

if your problem is specifically with Tortoise then that should be your first point of contact.
 However...

The error reported comes direct from the SVN libraries. He would just
be redirected here.

.99 indicates a developer build of some sort.  Are you a developer?  If not, then I strongly
suggest that you competely uninstall the version you have and then get 1.6.16 from the official
site (http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html).

x.y.99 is how the nightly & beta builds are identified. He's running 1.7 beta 2.