subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: Releasing an open source subversion client
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:04:46 GMT
> Hi Subversion,
>
> I'm Rajith Chathunga from university of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. My team is
> developing an open source Subversion client as our internship project. It will
> be a great help that you can provide us some directions to release it. What is
> the procedure that we should follow to release it?
>
> Thank you.

If you are going to put a whole team of devs to work on svn why not work with the current
svn team to identify a feature for the current 1.7 client to implement. There is tons of stuff
on the 1.7 list that got pushed off to 1.8. Or work with the TortoiseSVN team to add a feature
to that product if you are working in windows.

I just don't see why you want to create YASC.

BOb