subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <>
Subject RE: Problems compiling 1.7.0 on redhat el4 64bit
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 20:49:30 GMT

Ok, I've tracked down which revision caused the problem.  It happened in rev 1104160.  Stefan2
made a change to utf.c to speed up UTF8 conversion.  Ever since this change went in I am seeing
subversion crash when I compile on 64bit el4.

Just for kicks and giggles I updated to the HEAD revision of
 Did a reverse merge on rev 1104160, cleaned up the conflicts and built it and viola!  No
more crashing when built on 64bit el4.


View raw message